Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss

" A person's a person no matter how small."
Dr. Seuss
On March 2nd we will celebrate Dr. Seuss' birthday. I love Dr. Seuss books and the quotes are all over my classroom.  They are so whimsical yet profound.  I hope you enjoy these activities I've created as much as I've enjoyed making them!


Quantitative concepts
Use this one to talk about small, smaller, smallest and big, bigger, biggest.
Use this one to talk about more, most, how many more etc. 

Use these pictures to create one silly animal.  Cross an elephant with a chicken and have the kids decide what parts of the animals will be which body parts. 

Watch a preview of the upcoming movie The Lorax to target inferencing, feelings and humor. 

Happy Birthday to Dr. Seuss!


1 comment:

  1. These are great activities! Thanks so much for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete