Another Great Resource

My co-worker Angela (check back next week for a guest post from her), showed me this website today.  It is jaw-dropping awesome!
Not only can you make your own articulation/language/sight word cards, but it's interactive.  You can add pictures or audio to each flashcard.  Once you've made the cards, the child can say the word on the card and you determine if they said it right or wrong.  Click the thumbs up or thumbs down and then wait for it......it keeps your data for you and makes a graph.  That's right people it does half of your job for you! I cannot wait to get this set up and use this with my articulation groups.  The graph will be such a good visual motivator!

I think you can share your note cards, so once I get them all set up you better believe I will have all the links here!

No comments:

Post a Comment