Be My Guest, Be My Guest, Let's Put Those Ideas To The Test!

Ok so that's not how the "Beauty And The Beast" song goes, but it seemed to fit. 

I'd like to admit something.  This February I feel like my head is just floating above the water.  I'm longing for spring break when I'll be in Chicago cuddling with my little niece.  Until then I'm asking for some help from you all.  I would love to have a weekly guest post.  It could be lesson plan style, it could be ideas just for fluency, language or articulation etc.  Create a post and email it to me (with pictures preferably) and I will post them for all to see.  I've heard from a lot of people saying they wish they could put together a blog, but it's so time consuming.  Yes, it is time consuming, but I want everyone to get their wonderful, creative ideas out there.  This can be your place! 
So, email me your ideas written out exactly how you would like the post to be read (I will just copy and paste), pictures of your ideas (without your students in them please...I don't need a lawsuit!), and a short bio about yourself.  Please don't feel like they need to be long, elaborate posts, just a simple idea with an explanation and a picture would be super!

Thanks and I look forward to getting your ideas!

thespeechladyliz@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. The HP OfficeJet printer programming is downloadable. Visit the Software tab and first press the Printer button. Second, enter the printer model number in the predefined confine the following tab, and press Send. This will direct you to the segment about HP Technology and Drivers. 123 hp setup Two drop-down boxes ought to show up in Adjust favored working framework. Pick your working framework from the main window, in other words, Windows or Mac. Select Edition of the OS under the subsequent window. Check the data, and snap the download button. Transfer the driver record to the picked objective. Most altogether, double tap on the driver to run and introduce the content. The update of the HP Officejet Pro driver can be accomplished utilizing the subtleties above First, to proceed with replicating the firsts on the HP OfficeJet printer's platen glass. Second, tap the Copy choice under the Home screen on the control board. Prior to that, select the quantity of duplicates you need. Tap the Preview symbol for Print then, at that point press Back. Third, tap the Settings catch, and pick the high level duplicate settings you like. Snap Back and afterward return to the Copy page. What's more, most importantly, tap Black or Color, the duplicating position pulls the information and yield plate 123 hp com arrangement printer. Eliminate any tapes or materials for bundling subsequently. Open the section plate and open the tapes on paper width and longitudinal markers. Stretch out the piece of paper to the most extreme limit. Take the new plain white paper pack and burden it into the information plate. Drag the markers so the sheets are tight, yet not very close. Whenever you're done, close the paper plate.

    ReplyDelete