End Of The Week SLP Blues


My kids go crazy over Angry Birds! I have a pre-schooler that has limited verbal output, but she as clear as day can say "Angry Birds".  I think this Friday will be an Angry Birds kind of day, and I've taken ideas from these awesome blogs to help me get through my end of the week SLP blues!



Angry Verbs
This is a really cute bulletin board idea.  If you wanted to do this in therapy you could come up with happy verbs and angry verbs (thinking this could work with social group too) and the kids have to categorize them and/or put the verbs in a complete sentence. 

Angry Birds Take Over The Speech Room
Jenna has some great activities to use to incorporate Angry Birds. Here is another one of her links to an Angry Birds conversation starter activity.

Angry Birds Attack Articulation
Love these games...I've printed them, laminated them and can't wait to use them!

Angry Birds for Language
Thinking this Angry Birds game may need to be purchased by this Speech Lady!

Angry Birds for Pragmatics
Love this activity to use as a get to know you game and help students realize things they may have in common. 

GeekSLP tackles Angry Birds
Great ideas to use with your older/higher level kids. 



Make sure you follow and/or like these blogs on Facebook.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! My students LOVE the Angry Birds and this will be a great "theme" to use(especially at the end of the year)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very significant Information for us, I have think the representation of this Information is actually superb one. This is my first visit to your site. Maca Singapore

    ReplyDelete