See We're Not So Bad...

I was discussing with a student how they have made so much progress that they were going to be dismissed from speech.  Apparentl,y this child really enjoys coming to my room so she was a little upset by this fact. 


She told me, “I still need help with my sounds!”
I told her , “No, all your sounds are great.  You can make them all the time now.”
Child “No, listen….”
Then this child proceeded to tell me how much she continues to need my help to make her sounds, but she wasn’t sure how to make errors anymore so she was using a British accent.  She thought that would convince me that she still needed help. 
When a child can’t even fake getting their sounds wrong, I would say they’re ready for dismissal!

2 comments:

  1. Sugarcane harvest will likely then be ready-made into sugar could be very hard. There are various kinds of sugar that can be found in the future very good article that deserves all the praise, congratulations. Vegan store - Naturessoulshop.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your comment. I am waiting for this information. Join now to share and to make our world more interesting. See you next time. Trimethylsilyl

    ReplyDelete