Auditory Processing-Center #3

So far this week you have several "centers" to use when you work with a child that has auditory processing issues. 

First Center-The Processing Program Level 1 & 2
Second Center-The Following Directions app
Third Center-Lately, thanks to one of my student's love of all things super hero, I've been using this.

Spiderman makes everything better, right?!?

Print the first and third page and then print page 2 and 4 with a manual feed, and there you have it!

Hope you've enjoyed auditory processing week here on Speech Lady Liz!


Did I mention how thankful I've been that you all have been so patient with me as I've adjusted to this new life in Chicago?! I have the next two weeks off so let's hope I find a place to live and can get myself organized before the school year starts again.  Here's hoping!!!



P.S. Happy Birthday Dad! Love you!


 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the information this week! I'm a Texan - how is the move to Chicago?


    Oh, How Pintearesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the great information and welcome to Chicago!!! Nanette/ speech2me.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this article. It is filled with great enthusiasm, passion and great excitement. marijuana delivery canada

    ReplyDelete